Terms Of Service of invalley.com
Latest update: June 22, 2022
Invalley will provide link building and/or content services as described on the website. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
Invalley’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining “back links” from other websites, blogs and directories in order to generate link popularity.
- Creating content/visual documents.
- Creating placement and submission reports.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- Invalley has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Invalley has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deletingmovingchanging their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall Invalley be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using Invalley’s services.
- Invalley reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, Invalley does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does Invalley guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Invalley does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Invalley uses a fixed selection of websites for our link building services. We do not scan your domain beforehand to filter out duplicated domains. If you only want new domains linking to your website, please specifically request this before ordering.
- Invalley is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party [except to your companies employees [and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the purpose.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Invalley makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Invalley does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Invalley reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
Prescription drugs; gambling or casinos and adult orders MAY be possible but have to be treated separately and will be cancelled and refunded if ordered through the typical online order forms.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us.
PR94.com/Premium guest posts refund policy
All links on third-party sites are subject to the willful actions and decisions of the site owners. Should an article be removed for any reason, our refund policy is as follows: (1) if the article is removed within 30 days of the order being confirmed, a full refund will be given; (2) if the article is removed between 30-60 days of the order being confirmed, no refund will be given but the article will be migrated to a website of similar domain authority; (3) if articles are removed beyond 60 days of purchasing, we are not obliged to any refund or replacements, however we will likely offer an in-kind replacement to a website of similar domain authority to maintain good business relations. Refunds will only be permitted when orders are not successfully completed within 120 days. If articles are not indexed or de-indexed by Google, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
- Please be aware that you have 7 days to approve your article. If we do not hear from you within that timeframe the article is automatically submitted for publishing.
- If we don’t hear back from you within 7 days, we’ll start creating the content for your Premium Links. We’ll send you the content for review shortly and once approved, we’ll submit it for publication.